All road works to be completed in six months
BANGALORE: The Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has informed the High Court that all road development works in the city w..
BANGALORE: The Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has informed the High Court that all road development works in the city will be completed in the next six months. Hearing a PIL filed by President of the Advocates Association of Bangalore K N Subba Reddy alleging that BBMP has built poor quality roads by spending public money on Wednesday morning, the Division Bench comprising Chief Justice Vikramajit Sen and Justice B V Nagarathna directed the concerned BBMP official to be present before the court by afternoon.
As per the court orders, BBMP Engineer-in-Chief B T Ramesh came and said all the road development works in the city will be completed in six months.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology