DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
All road works to be completed in six months
BANGALORE: The Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has informed the High Court that all road development works in the city w..
BANGALORE: The Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has informed the High Court that all road development works in the city will be completed in the next six months. Hearing a PIL filed by President of the Advocates Association of Bangalore K N Subba Reddy alleging that BBMP has built poor quality roads by spending public money on Wednesday morning, the Division Bench comprising Chief Justice Vikramajit Sen and Justice B V Nagarathna directed the concerned BBMP official to be present before the court by afternoon.
As per the court orders, BBMP Engineer-in-Chief B T Ramesh came and said all the road development works in the city will be completed in six months.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup