Allahabad: Four men gangrape girl in a car
The girl was admitted to a hospital where she regained consciousness after two days and narrated her ordeal.
Allahabad: A BSc student was allegedly abducted and gangraped by four men in a moving car in Allahabad. The girl has been admitted to a hospital and is in a critical condition.
After raping the girl the accused threw her out of the car and fled. The girl was admitted to a hospital where she regained consciousness after two days and narrated her ordeal.
The police had reportedly tried to suppress the matter but later on registered just a case of abduction. A hunt has also been launched to arrest the four accused who committed the heinous crime.
Meanwhile, the girl's mother also alleged that lady doctor who conducted the medical test had beaten her daughter. The girl alleged that the doctor had asked her to withdraw her complaint and slapped her when she refused to do so.
The allegations against the lady doctor are also being investigated.
With additional information from PTI
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik
- SP's Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Timeline of Events That Led to the Present Crisis