DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Allari Naresh's 'Action' is shot at Gandharna Mahal
Directed by Anil Sunkara, 'Action' is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual starring many Tamil faces.
Allari Naresh's most expensive film, 'Action' is currently being shot at Gandharva Mahal of 'UKUP' fame. The film is directed by Anil Sunkara of 14 Reels Entertainment. It is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual starring many Tamil faces.
Recently, it was announced that the audio release will take place soon and the film is to released in December last week.
Both Naresh and Vaibhav are happy to be working with each other. Shayam has a key role too. The four male characters join hands with a common purpose in their mind. Sneha Ullal, Kamna Jethmalani and Neelam Updahyay (of 'Mr Seven fame') are the heroines.
Brahmanandam, MS Narayana, Ali, Nasser, Jayaprakash Reddy, Master Bharath, Manobala, Mailu Swamy and Jhansi are also part of the star-cast.
Film's background score is by SS Thaman. Editing is by MR Varma. Art direction is by Nagendra. Fights are by Dragon Prakash. Stills are by Satish. Make-up is by Ranga. Costumes are by Shiva-Khader.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli