DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Allegedly threatened by customer, UP bank manager commits suicide
Police said Sheoraj Singh wrote that Pradeep came to the branch on Saturday, misbehaved with him and threatened him of dire consequences if his loan was not approved.
Badaun: A bank manager allegedly committed suicide inside the branch premises in Faizxganj Behta area, police said in Badaun on Monday.
The body of Sheoraj Singh (56), manager of SBI Mudia Dhureki town branch, was found hanging from a hook in the lunchroom inside the bank on Sunday evening, they said.
Police said that a suicide note was recovered in which Singh had accused one Pradeep Pathak.
In the note, Singh wrote that Pradeep came to the branch on Saturday, misbehaved with him and threatened him of dire consequences if his loan was not approved, they said.
Singh had alleged that he informed the police twice, but no action was taken against Pradeep.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017