Allegedly threatened by customer, UP bank manager commits suicide
Police said Sheoraj Singh wrote that Pradeep came to the branch on Saturday, misbehaved with him and threatened him of dire consequences if his loan was not approved.
Badaun: A bank manager allegedly committed suicide inside the branch premises in Faizxganj Behta area, police said in Badaun on Monday.
The body of Sheoraj Singh (56), manager of SBI Mudia Dhureki town branch, was found hanging from a hook in the lunchroom inside the bank on Sunday evening, they said.
Police said that a suicide note was recovered in which Singh had accused one Pradeep Pathak.
In the note, Singh wrote that Pradeep came to the branch on Saturday, misbehaved with him and threatened him of dire consequences if his loan was not approved, they said.
Singh had alleged that he informed the police twice, but no action was taken against Pradeep.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement