Alliance Air pilot mistakes Kochi for Kozhikode
The Kozhikode-bound passengers thought they had landed at Kozhikode while they had actually disembarked at Kochi.
Kochi: A rude shock awaited passengers of an Alliance Air flight when they found the pilot had landed at Kochi though they were told they had reached their destination Kozhikode.
The Thiruvananthapuram-Kozhikode-Kochi-Agatti flight with 23 passengers landed at Kochi at 10.30 AM on Monday without proceeding to Kozhikode as the crew was likely to cross the Flight Duty Time Limit (FDTL) if it was operated on schedule, Air India sources said.
Kozhikode-bound passengers were asked to disembark and accommodated in hotels. The flight was operated to Agatti and back here after which they were taken to Kozhikode by the same flight with 22 passengers as one person cancelled his onward journey, airport sources said.
The Kozhikode-bound passengers thought they had landed at Kozhikode while they had actually disembarked at Kochi. Airport sources said the crew might have misinformed the passengers that the flight had reached Kozhikode while it had actually landed at Kochi.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Navjot Singh Sidhu Not Leaving The Kapil Sharma Show
- Navjot Singh Sidhu Not to Float Political Party in Punjab
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti