Allu Arjun's wife Sneha meets with a road accident
Sneha Reddy is currently undergoing treatment at one of the hospitals in Hyderabad.
Sneha Reddy, wife of Allu Arjun, met with a road accident some time ago.
She is currently undergoing treatment at one of the Yashoda Hospitals in Hyderabad. We wish her a quick recovery.
Meanwhile, Allu Arjun is currently working on 'Iddarammayilatho' and 'Yevadu'. His last release was 'Julai' opposite Ileana D'Cruz.
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Grandmother of Captured Indian Soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan Dies of Shock
- India Shouldn't Unilaterally Scrap Indus Waters Treaty: Medha Patkar
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher