Allu Arvind praises the music of 'Julayi'
Telugu movie 'Julayi', directed by Trivikram Srinivas, is expected to be released on August 9.
Allu Aravind appreciated the innovative Trivikram for conceiving the song. He also patted on DSP's back and said that he was jealous of Arjun. "I have known Devi since he was a child. His father and I were good friends. I was bowled over when I heard a 9-songs album made by him long ago."
The 'Julayi' promotional song featuring Arjun and DSP was planned carefully by the makers. It was Trivikram's idea to go for this song. It was released yesterday. Speaking about the number, the director said, "Pattuko is a very important word in everyday lingo. When I shared the idea with Devi, he composed a tune anon. Despite being so busy, he cooperated for featuring in the song. I thank the entire team who have worked for the promo."
DSP was initially apprehensive about his ability. "If I could do it, it is only because of the inspiration given by Arjun. It is because of my friendship with him that I could do it. I hope that this sweet memory song will serve as an example."
Arjun said, "Conceiving an idea is not the big thing. Realizing it is important. It is not possible to do such things without the support of the producers."
DVV Danaiah said that the film will be released on Aug 9.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology