DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Alonso to miss first test of Ferrari's new car
Ferrari say Alonso "will intensify his physical training" and will get behind the wheel at the Barcelona test.
Milan: Fernando Alonso will miss the first test of Ferrari's new Formula One car in Spain next month. Ferrari say Felipe Massa and recently recruited test driver Pedro de la Rosa will try out the new car in Jerez, while Alonso "will intensify his physical training."
Alonso will get behind the wheel for the first time at the Barcelona test, which starts February 19. The two-time champion will drive for the first three days before handing over to Massa for the final day.
The third and final test, also at the Circuit de Catalunya, will see Alonso and Massa get two days each.
Alonso finished runner up to Sebastian Vettel last season, same as in 2010.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia