Two rape minor girl, one accused lynched by victim's family
The family members, wanting to set an example, tied the accused to a pole and beat him up.
Alwar: The brutalities against the girl child does not seem to end. In a shocking case, an eight-year-old girl was raped in Alwar district of Rajasthan on Friday night. The enraged family, wanting to set an example of vigilante justice, tried to lynch one of the two accused in full public view.
The incident happened when the child had stepped out of the house in search of her father.
At a bus stop near her house, she asked two passersby if they had seen him. The men on the pretext of helping her locate her father, took her to an isolated hut where they allegedly raped her.
While the police managed to arrest only one of the accused, the child's family later tracked down the other accused. They tied him up to an electric pole outside the hospital where the girl is undergoing treatment and beat him up.
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension