DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Amaidhi Padai' sequel is ready to hit the floors
A sequel is being planned for 'Amaidhi Padai'. Actor-director Manivannan is to start his 50th directorial venture.
Lovers of political satires can't forget 'Amaidhi Padai'. The film starring Sathyaraj, which hit the screens in the 1990s, was a trendsetter of sorts, and catapulted Sathyaraj's career to great heights.
The latest buzz is that a sequel is being planned for 'Amaidhi Padai'. "Actor-director Manivannan is gearing up to start his 50th directorial venture. It will be a sequel to 'Amaidhi Padai'," sources said.
"The film will no doubt have Sathyaraj in the cast. But whether in the lead or a guest appearance is yet to be decided. Details are being worked out and an announcement will be made soon," they added.
'Amaidhi Padai' had Sathyaraj in a dual role - that of a corrupt politician father and an honest son. Manivannan, Sujatha and Kasthuri played crucial characters.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO