DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Amala Paul attends 'Run Baby Run' private screening
While Mohanlal plays a cameraman of a news channel, Amala plays a television reporter in 'Run Baby Run'.
Amala Paul has a new release in Malayalam, on the auspicious occasion of Onam. The actress shares screen space with Mollywood Superstar, Mohanlal in 'Run Baby Run'. Although the actress had earlier done a few roles in Malayalam, this is her first film as the main female lead.
Mohanlal held a private screening of their film, 'Run Baby Run' in a preview theatre in Chennai on August 28, on the eve of Onam. Amala's family were there at the preview, which was also graced by Mohanlal, Priyadarshan, Lizzy, Ouseapachan, RD Rajashekar and several others.
While Mohanlal plays a cameraman for the crime beat of a news channel, Amala plays a television reporter and will be seen in a serious role.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?