Amala Paul attends 'Run Baby Run' private screening
While Mohanlal plays a cameraman of a news channel, Amala plays a television reporter in 'Run Baby Run'.
Amala Paul has a new release in Malayalam, on the auspicious occasion of Onam. The actress shares screen space with Mollywood Superstar, Mohanlal in 'Run Baby Run'. Although the actress had earlier done a few roles in Malayalam, this is her first film as the main female lead.
Mohanlal held a private screening of their film, 'Run Baby Run' in a preview theatre in Chennai on August 28, on the eve of Onam. Amala's family were there at the preview, which was also graced by Mohanlal, Priyadarshan, Lizzy, Ouseapachan, RD Rajashekar and several others.
While Mohanlal plays a cameraman for the crime beat of a news channel, Amala plays a television reporter and will be seen in a serious role.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless