Amala Paul attends 'Run Baby Run' private screening
While Mohanlal plays a cameraman of a news channel, Amala plays a television reporter in 'Run Baby Run'.
Amala Paul has a new release in Malayalam, on the auspicious occasion of Onam. The actress shares screen space with Mollywood Superstar, Mohanlal in 'Run Baby Run'. Although the actress had earlier done a few roles in Malayalam, this is her first film as the main female lead.
Mohanlal held a private screening of their film, 'Run Baby Run' in a preview theatre in Chennai on August 28, on the eve of Onam. Amala's family were there at the preview, which was also graced by Mohanlal, Priyadarshan, Lizzy, Ouseapachan, RD Rajashekar and several others.
While Mohanlal plays a cameraman for the crime beat of a news channel, Amala plays a television reporter and will be seen in a serious role.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Mulayam Singh Jealous of Akhilesh Yadav's Popularity: Ram Gopal Yadav