DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Amala Paul to act in Vijay's next
Amala Paul will be the leading lady of Vijay's next flick, which is to be directed by Vijay of 'Thaandavam' fame.
It has been officially confirmed that Amala Paul would be the leading lady of Vijay's next flick, which is to be directed by Vijay of 'Thaandavam' fame.
Shooting for the film will start in November at a foreign location, said a press release from Chandra Prakash Jain, who will produce this movie under the banner of Mishri Productions.
GV Prakash Kumar will compose the music, while cinematography will be by Nirav Shah. Antony is the editor, Na Muthukumar will take care of lyrics and art direction is by RK Nagaraj.
Sathyaraj is playing a crucial role in this yet untitled flick, which will be a complete commercial entertainer that can be viewed with whole family.
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet