DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Amala Paul to endorse an international brand
The gorgeous Amala Paul has now signed an endorsement deal with an international soap brand.
Amala Paul who shot to fame post the success of 'Mynaa' has made news ever since for either good or bad, considering she was once controversy's favorite child. The gorgeous lady has now signed an endorsement deal with an international soap brand.
The actress will be flying to Austria for a five day shoot and will be shot by the brand's international crew!
The actress was recently spotted at the FeTNA Convention in the US. She had also arranged a two week holiday for her parents in US and has now returned to Chennai after holidaying with them.
Amala currently has Nimirndhu Nil with Samuthirakani, a bilingual that will roll with Jayam Ravi and Nani in Tamil - Telugu with Amala Paul as the female lead in both the versions.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham