Amala takes dance lessons from Gayathri Raguram
Gayathri is teaching dance to Amala for the Tamil film 'Nimirndhu Nil', which stars Jayam Ravi in the lead role.
Amala Paul has found a new dance teacher, in the form of Gayathri Raghuram. Yes, we are talking about the heroine of 'Charlie Chaplin' and 'Whistle' fame, who is now busy as a choreographer.
In Samuthirakani's 'Nimirndhu Nil', which stars Jayam Ravi in the lead role, Gayathri has come to help Amala, who is the heroine of the film, to teach some tough dance movements.
"Amala is a quick learner, she has impressed everyone by emulating the steps fast conceived by Gayathri. Her dance steps will add value to the songs," sources said.
The film is simultaneously being made in Telugu, with Nani of 'Naan Ee' fame playing the lead. However, Amala Paul continues to be the heroine of both the versions.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology