Amala takes dance lessons from Gayathri Raguram
Gayathri is teaching dance to Amala for the Tamil film 'Nimirndhu Nil', which stars Jayam Ravi in the lead role.
Amala Paul has found a new dance teacher, in the form of Gayathri Raghuram. Yes, we are talking about the heroine of 'Charlie Chaplin' and 'Whistle' fame, who is now busy as a choreographer.
In Samuthirakani's 'Nimirndhu Nil', which stars Jayam Ravi in the lead role, Gayathri has come to help Amala, who is the heroine of the film, to teach some tough dance movements.
"Amala is a quick learner, she has impressed everyone by emulating the steps fast conceived by Gayathri. Her dance steps will add value to the songs," sources said.
The film is simultaneously being made in Telugu, with Nani of 'Naan Ee' fame playing the lead. However, Amala Paul continues to be the heroine of both the versions.
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- NASA Denies Changing 2000-Year-Old Zodiac Signs
- NASA Captures Sharpest View of Comet Breaking Apart
- Nobody Employed Me, Says Gulzar on Screenplay Sabbatical