DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Amala takes dance lessons from Gayathri Raguram
Gayathri is teaching dance to Amala for the Tamil film 'Nimirndhu Nil', which stars Jayam Ravi in the lead role.
Amala Paul has found a new dance teacher, in the form of Gayathri Raghuram. Yes, we are talking about the heroine of 'Charlie Chaplin' and 'Whistle' fame, who is now busy as a choreographer.
In Samuthirakani's 'Nimirndhu Nil', which stars Jayam Ravi in the lead role, Gayathri has come to help Amala, who is the heroine of the film, to teach some tough dance movements.
"Amala is a quick learner, she has impressed everyone by emulating the steps fast conceived by Gayathri. Her dance steps will add value to the songs," sources said.
The film is simultaneously being made in Telugu, with Nani of 'Naan Ee' fame playing the lead. However, Amala Paul continues to be the heroine of both the versions.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere