Aman Ki Asha: Ali Zafar paired with Yami Gautam
The actor, who was last seen in romantic film 'London, Paris, New York', will also compose the music for the film.
Mumbai: Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar is all set to star in romantic-comedy 'Aman Ki Asha' opposite actress Yami Gautam. The 32-year-old actor, who was last seen in romantic film 'London, Paris, New York', will also compose the music for director E Nivas's film.
"My next feature, a rom com is tentatively named 'Aman ki Asha' opposite Yami Gautam written and produced by Neeraj Panday and directed by E Nivas."
"I have also been asked to write and compose the music for the same. First song for which is being recorded in the studio," he posted on Twitter.
Zafar, who started his Bollywood journey with 'Tere Bin Laden', is also gearing up for 'Chashme Buddoor' remake, which will hit theatres on Februray 22 next year.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"