DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Amarnath Yatra: Post offices to register pilgrims
100 post offices across the country would register devotees for the annual pilgrimage this year.
Srinagar: The Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) on Monday said 100 post offices across the country would register devotees for the annual pilgrimage this year. The post offices are located in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Bihar and Gujarat, an SASB spokesman said.
The list of all the 100 post offices was available on the website of the Board, he said. The post offices would start registering pilgrims from May 15, the spokesman said. The pilgrims could also register on-line on the website of the Shrine Board from May seven onwards, he said.
Intending pilgrims needed to obtain health certificates from registered medical practitioners before seeking a Yatra permit, the spokesman said. "Even those Yatris who register on-line shall need to furnish health certificates for embarking on the pilgrimage," he said.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong