DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Amazon to launch Android-based gaming console this year for under $300: Report
The device reportedly will compete against consoles from Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
New Delhi: No matter how many times Amazon has passed up rumours of its upcoming gaming console, a new report has emerged claiming that Amazon will launch its Android-based gaming device this year at a price under $300.
The device reportedly will compete against consoles from Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. Citing unnamed sources, the report said, it will allow users to stream and download games, music, movies and TV content.
"Senior publishing sources have been meeting with Amazon for a briefing on the hardware - which currently goes by a number of different codenames - and popular Android and iOS games have been used to demo the device. The unit being shown to publishers at this point is said to be roughly the same size as the PSone redesign, grey in colour, oblong in shape and with sharp edges. However, the pre-production unit is likely to have a full makeover before any official release," said the report.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- With An Arched Brow, Roger Moore Found Humor In Bond, Life