Ameer hopeful of becoming FEFSI chief
Ameer hopeful of becoming Film Employees Federation of South India chief.
Ameer has expressed confidence that he would emerge victorious in the elections to be held for Film Employees Federation of South India (FEFSI), one of the key bodies of Tamil film industry.
The actor-director, who played a crucial role in the recently held wage revision talks between FEFSI and Tamil Film Producers Council (TFPC), on Saturday filed nomination for the post of FEFSI president.
"We will win the elections with the support of everyone," he said. Meanwhile, circles close to the 'Paruthiveeran' maker said that he enjoys the support of workers, since he fought for their rights without compromising on anything.
"Ameer had to face some losses since he stood by the side of employees. But he did not change his stand and continued to support workers. He is sure to win the elections and will become FEFSI president," sources close to him express.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India