Ameer resigns from Directors Association post
Ameer was upset with the allegations made against him with regard to 'Thaandavam'.
In a shock to his colleagues in the industry, Ameer on Septemebr 27 resigned from the post of the secretary of Directors Association, since he was upset with the allegations made against him with regard to 'Thaandavam'.
In a letter, the 'Paruthiveeran' maker said, he did not want to continue in the post anymore, since the unity and integrity of the association is more important than anything else.
He also cleared the air on his stand in the 'Thaandavam' issue and clarified that he did not act in a biased manner. There is no place for partiality, according to Ameer. The charge against Ameer was that he acted in favour of director Vijay and UTV Motion Pictures, when an assistant director filed a complaint that he is the original owner of 'Thaandavam's' story.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion