DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ameer resigns from Directors Association post
Ameer was upset with the allegations made against him with regard to 'Thaandavam'.
In a shock to his colleagues in the industry, Ameer on Septemebr 27 resigned from the post of the secretary of Directors Association, since he was upset with the allegations made against him with regard to 'Thaandavam'.
In a letter, the 'Paruthiveeran' maker said, he did not want to continue in the post anymore, since the unity and integrity of the association is more important than anything else.
He also cleared the air on his stand in the 'Thaandavam' issue and clarified that he did not act in a biased manner. There is no place for partiality, according to Ameer. The charge against Ameer was that he acted in favour of director Vijay and UTV Motion Pictures, when an assistant director filed a complaint that he is the original owner of 'Thaandavam's' story.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes