Ameer resigns from Directors Association post
Ameer was upset with the allegations made against him with regard to 'Thaandavam'.
In a shock to his colleagues in the industry, Ameer on Septemebr 27 resigned from the post of the secretary of Directors Association, since he was upset with the allegations made against him with regard to 'Thaandavam'.
In a letter, the 'Paruthiveeran' maker said, he did not want to continue in the post anymore, since the unity and integrity of the association is more important than anything else.
He also cleared the air on his stand in the 'Thaandavam' issue and clarified that he did not act in a biased manner. There is no place for partiality, according to Ameer. The charge against Ameer was that he acted in favour of director Vijay and UTV Motion Pictures, when an assistant director filed a complaint that he is the original owner of 'Thaandavam's' story.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh