Ameer's 'Aadhi Bhagavan' to hit the screens on Feb 14
An action thriller,'Aadhi Bhagavan' is both written and directed by filmmaker Ameer Sultan.
Ameer Sultan's 'Aadhi Bhagavan' starring actors Jayam Ravi and Neetu Chandra is ready to hit the screens on February 14, also known as the Valentine's Day.
This action thriller has been in the making for quite a while now and has captured the interest of the audience even before it's release.
Also, the film has music by Yuvan in it.
The actress Neetu Chandra recently tweeted about how excited she was about the release and that this film was her Valentines Day gift to everyone.
The bad news is that the 'Aadhi Bhagavan' team is now facing a similar turbulence as Kamal Haasan. Some Hindu societies have filed a complaint against this film because they fear this film might offend the religion and the people following it.
They want to see the film before its release and also want the title of the movie to be changed for something less offending.
J Anbazhagan, responded to this in his tweet, saying that the people will watch this film not once, but twice for its rich story line and that 'Aadhi Bhagavan' is the first mural of the Thirukural. He also added that this film is in no way meant to hurt or offend anyone.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show