Amitabh Bachchan teams up with R Balki again
Shooting of the film will start next year and Balki hopes to complete it in about 60-70 days.
Singapore: After directing Amitabh Bachchan in 'Cheeni Kum' and 'Paa', director R Balki is working on another project which will star Bachchan. Balki said he is writing a story and will start working on the movie soon for a next year release.
"I am aiming to complete the script by August-September for which Amitabh Bachchan has been briefed," Balki told PTI on the sidelines of the Pan Indian Institute of Technology Asia Pacific conference. The director also said this would be his big project three years after 'Paa'. "But the story would be completely different and based on the acting skill of Bachchan," he added.
Shooting of the film would start early next year and Balki hopes to complete it in about 60-70 days. Other casts and participants in the film have not been selected yet. Balki said his wife, Gauri Shinde's, 'English Winglish' will be complete by July-August. The movie stars Sridevi in the lead role. The director spoke on his films and work at the conference which opened yesterday. Over 300 IIT graduates from the region are attending the three day conference which is being held for the first time outside India and the US.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless