Amitabh Bachchan wishes Rajinikanth on birthday
The 'Sivaji' star is recuperating from a kidney ailment and is away from the city to take rest at an undisclosed location.
New Delhi: Amitabh Bachchan has extended birthday wishes to Tamil superstar Rajinikanth, who turned 61 today. Bachchan also wished good health to Rajnikanth, who fell ill during the shoot of 'Raana' and was taken to Singapore to recover earlier this year.
The 'Sivaji' star is recuperating from a kidney ailment and is away from the city to take rest at an undisclosed location. "Happy birthday Rajni! Wishing you good health and many more achievements in life... happiness and prosperity always," Bachchan posted on Twitter Bachchan, 69, who worked with him in films like 'Andhaa Kanoon', 'Geraftaar' and 'Hum, called Rajini a humble human being.
"Its Happy Birthday for Rajnikant... friend and colleague and a humble gentleman, despite his immense following and cult iconic figure," Bachchan added. Rajini's only appearance in a film this year was in the Shahrukh Khan-starrer 'Ra.One'.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"