Amitabh: I wish for only smiles on my fans' faces
Amitabh met his fans and says that it becomes difficult for him to see tears of joy on faces of his fans.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan got emotional when he met his fans in New York during the premiere of his Hollywood movie 'The Great Gatsby'.
Amitabh, 70, met his fans and says that it becomes difficult for him to see tears of joy on faces of his fans.
"Lovely meeting the Ef (extended family) and TwFmXt (Twitter family extension) and the FbXf (Facebook extended family). Such humility in them, such respect and admiration from them. They are the winner. I know that it was an emotional moment for many when we met up, but never forget it was equally emotional for me too," Big B posted on Twitter.
"Your tears of joy and emotion are difficult for me to take. I wish for only smiles on your faces, so lets see them please," he added.
'The Great Gatsby', directed by Baz Luhrmann, marks Amitabh's Hollywood debut. He plays Meyer Wolfsheim in the $125 million 3D project, a big screen adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel of the same name.
The movie also stars Tobey Maguire and Leonardo Di Caprio and it will open the 66th edition of Cannes International Film Festival, starting May 15.
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking