Amitabh: I wish for only smiles on my fans' faces
Amitabh met his fans and says that it becomes difficult for him to see tears of joy on faces of his fans.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan got emotional when he met his fans in New York during the premiere of his Hollywood movie 'The Great Gatsby'.
Amitabh, 70, met his fans and says that it becomes difficult for him to see tears of joy on faces of his fans.
"Lovely meeting the Ef (extended family) and TwFmXt (Twitter family extension) and the FbXf (Facebook extended family). Such humility in them, such respect and admiration from them. They are the winner. I know that it was an emotional moment for many when we met up, but never forget it was equally emotional for me too," Big B posted on Twitter.
"Your tears of joy and emotion are difficult for me to take. I wish for only smiles on your faces, so lets see them please," he added.
'The Great Gatsby', directed by Baz Luhrmann, marks Amitabh's Hollywood debut. He plays Meyer Wolfsheim in the $125 million 3D project, a big screen adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel of the same name.
The movie also stars Tobey Maguire and Leonardo Di Caprio and it will open the 66th edition of Cannes International Film Festival, starting May 15.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention