DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Amitabh, Jaya visit Shatrughan Sinha in hospital
Bollywood actor Shatrughan Sinha is recovering after undergoing a bypass surgery.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, along with wife Jaya, paid a visit to actor-friend Shatrughan Sinha, who is recovering after undergoing a bypass surgery.
"Shatrughan Sinha in hospital with a bypass heart surgery. Jaya and I immediately go and visit him," Amitabh wrote on his blog, after visiting the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Thursday.
"He has done well and so have the doctors and he remains in his room, out of the ICU, chatting dime a dozen with his humour intact! So reassuring," added the 69-year-old, who has worked with the 'Khamosh' star in films like 'Bombay to Goa', 'Kaala Patthar' and 'Naseeb'.
Big B was glad to see his actor-politician friend on the road to quick recovery.
"Watching colleagues in hospital beds, suffering and in medical condition, is disturbing. But Shatrughan is in good spirits, as he always is, talking non-stop and showing no signs of the trauma he has been through. Thank god," he posted.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere