Amitabh to be honoured at Melbourne Film festival
The festival will also see a retrospective of the 70-year-old actor, who is currently shooting for 'Satyagraha'.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be honoured at the upcoming Melbourne International Film festival (MIFF).
The festival will also see a retrospective of the 70-year-old actor, who is currently shooting for Prakash Jha's 'Satyagraha' in Bhopal.
"There is the Melbourne Film festival, where they do a retrospective of mine and give me honour. Then I travel back to Bhopal in a few to complete 'Satyagraha', to finish by the end of the month of April and then immediately set off for New
York, to be with 'The Great Gatsby' and its premier on the 1st of May," Bachchan posted on his blog.
"At the end of all this I would require a year to recover from symptoms of acute delusion as to what, where and why I am?," he added.
The Melbourne International Film festival is commencing from July 25.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology