Amitabh to be honoured at Melbourne Film festival
The festival will also see a retrospective of the 70-year-old actor, who is currently shooting for 'Satyagraha'.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be honoured at the upcoming Melbourne International Film festival (MIFF).
The festival will also see a retrospective of the 70-year-old actor, who is currently shooting for Prakash Jha's 'Satyagraha' in Bhopal.
"There is the Melbourne Film festival, where they do a retrospective of mine and give me honour. Then I travel back to Bhopal in a few to complete 'Satyagraha', to finish by the end of the month of April and then immediately set off for New
York, to be with 'The Great Gatsby' and its premier on the 1st of May," Bachchan posted on his blog.
"At the end of all this I would require a year to recover from symptoms of acute delusion as to what, where and why I am?," he added.
The Melbourne International Film festival is commencing from July 25.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals