Amrita Arora names newborn son Rayaan
Days before giving birth, a heavily pregnant Amrita was seen attending her best friend Kareena Kapoor's mehndi.
Mumbai: Actress Amrita Arora, who welcomed her second son with businessman husband Shakeel Ladak, is overjoyed and has named him Rayaan.
"Yes, we've named our baby boy Rayaan. He's adorable. His name means, 'the door to paradise'," said Amrita, who is already a mother to son Azaan. Azaan was born in 2010.
She added she's happy to be "looking after my two boys and have no plans of returning to films".
The actress gave birth to Rayaan Saturday.
Days before giving birth, a heavily pregnant Amrita was seen attending her best friend Kareena Kapoor's mehndi ceremony.
Says a friend of Amrita, "Despite doctors' orders, Amrita insisted on attending Kareena's sangeet ceremony. She insisted she wouldn't miss it for the world."
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Not Approached for 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Hrithik Roshan
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18