DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Amrita Arora names newborn son Rayaan
Days before giving birth, a heavily pregnant Amrita was seen attending her best friend Kareena Kapoor's mehndi.
Mumbai: Actress Amrita Arora, who welcomed her second son with businessman husband Shakeel Ladak, is overjoyed and has named him Rayaan.
"Yes, we've named our baby boy Rayaan. He's adorable. His name means, 'the door to paradise'," said Amrita, who is already a mother to son Azaan. Azaan was born in 2010.
She added she's happy to be "looking after my two boys and have no plans of returning to films".
The actress gave birth to Rayaan Saturday.
Days before giving birth, a heavily pregnant Amrita was seen attending her best friend Kareena Kapoor's mehndi ceremony.
Says a friend of Amrita, "Despite doctors' orders, Amrita insisted on attending Kareena's sangeet ceremony. She insisted she wouldn't miss it for the world."
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh