Amritsar: 11 men forcibly enter house, beat up girl, her family
The situation turned ugly turn when the boys followed the 21-year-old girl home where her parents rebuked them.
Amritsar: In a shocking incident, a group of eleven youths forcibly gained entry into the house of a 21-year-old girl whom they were following and severely beat her and her family members in Amritsar on Thursday. Police Commissioner Ram Singh said the incident took place in the evening when the boys began passing vulgar comments on seeing the girl, who was returning home after attending tuition classes.
The situation turned ugly turn when the boys followed her home where her parents rebuked them. They then manhandled the girl and her family members besides threatening them of dire consequences if the matter was reported to police, Singh said. The police official said of the total 11 accused, five have been identified and booked under various sections of IPC.
According to the family, the girl suffered a fracture in her right leg in the melee.
- 10 Steps India Took Post Uri Terror Attack to Expose and Isolate Pakistan
- India's Claim of Surgical Strikes 'Fabrication of Truth': Pakistan
- Don't Take Our Peaceful Intent for Weakness: Nawaz Sharif
- Indian Army Avenges Uri With Surgical Strikes Across LoC, Pakistan Denies
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
- Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Won't Be Screened In Pakistan