Amritsar: 11 men forcibly enter house, beat up girl, her family
The situation turned ugly turn when the boys followed the 21-year-old girl home where her parents rebuked them.
Amritsar: In a shocking incident, a group of eleven youths forcibly gained entry into the house of a 21-year-old girl whom they were following and severely beat her and her family members in Amritsar on Thursday. Police Commissioner Ram Singh said the incident took place in the evening when the boys began passing vulgar comments on seeing the girl, who was returning home after attending tuition classes.
The situation turned ugly turn when the boys followed her home where her parents rebuked them. They then manhandled the girl and her family members besides threatening them of dire consequences if the matter was reported to police, Singh said. The police official said of the total 11 accused, five have been identified and booked under various sections of IPC.
According to the family, the girl suffered a fracture in her right leg in the melee.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology