Amy partying hard affects Shankar's next film 'I'
Rumors are that Shankar asked Amy to not party as its affecting her look the next day during the shoot of the film.
Amy Jackson and 'Ek Deewana Tha' (Vinnaithandi Varuvaya) co-star, Prateik Babbar were visibly head over heels for one another and were dating ever since the film kick-started. It's also said that the duo moved in together in Mumbai for a while.
However, a leading daily has now subtly suggested that the duo have parted ways, adding to the rumors that occurred few weeks back. It's said that Prateik's over possessive nature brought about this break up and Amy is not over it yet, and the pretty damsel is partying hard in Chennai to get over this relationship.
Rumors had it recently that Shankar asked Amy to not party as its affecting her look the next day during the shoot of the film!
However, Amy, the thorough professional that she is, has indirectly mocked at these reports in a lighter vein. "Wow, must be out partying with my frigging mother here in Chennai... The party capital of the world", she wrote on her Twitter page. Remember Chennai's clubs shut down early and celebrities don't really party hard in here?
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer Singh's Appearance at Shahid Kapoor's Pre-birthday Party