DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Anamika' is not copy of any film: Mudit Nayar
Mudit Nayar says the story of the show is developed on a regular basis, and it is not copied from anywhere.
Mumbai: The plot of TV show 'Anamika' bears strong resemblance to the 1988 film 'Bees Saal Baad', but lead actor Mudit Nayar says the story of the show is developed on a regular basis, and it is not copied from anywhere.
"You might think that some traits of the story match the film, but genuinely, we are not copying from anywhere. The characters and the story are developing on a regular basis. It's not like we have already written the script...," Mudit said here in an interview.
"Even I don't know where the track would go, we shoot according to the development in the story. Right now it's tough to say if the story is similar to some film. You might feel so, but we haven't done that," he added.
Starring Dimple Kapadia, Mithun Chakraborty and Meenakshi Sheshadri, 'Bees Saal Baad' featured Dimple in the role of a spirit who waits for her husband from her previous birth, and when he returns in his next birth, she tries to get him back. The husband's role was essayed by Mithun.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems