DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anchor Ranjini to play a negative role in her next
The actress says that she has been looking for fresh and challenging character's like this one.
The star anchor of Malayalam television, Ranjini Haridas, who made her debut through 'Entry', is all set to play a baddie for a new film. Yes, her role in Shyam Praveen's, 'Otta Oruthiyum Shariyalla', is all about a girl who deliberately cheats her lover. A take on matters of the heart from a male point of view, her character named Kayal has shades of grey. Ranjini is cast opposite debutante Girish, and Praveen from 'Nee Ko Nja Cha'.
Ranjini maintains that it was the freshness in story lines that dragged her to 'Otta Oruthiyum Shariyalla'. Though she is a known feminist arguing for women's rights and equality, her role of Kayal is just the opposite of what she is in real life. The actress says that she has been looking for fresh and challenging' character's like this one.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835