Magnitude 5 earthquake jolts Andaman and Nicobar
No injuries or damages have been reported. No tsunami warning has been issued.
New Delhi: An earthquake jolted the Andaman and Nicobar Islands late on Thursday night. The quake measuring 5 on the Richter scale struck at 11.23pm.
No injuries or damages have been reported.
No tsunami warning has been issued.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting