Andhra: 10 killed, 4 injured in road accident
Police said the victims belonging to Addanki village were on their way to attend a religious event in Tamil Nadu.
Hyderabad: At least ten people were killed and four others got injured when a lorry in which they were travelling overturned in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh in the wee hours on Monday, police said.
The incident occurred near Singarayakonda at around 1:30 AM when the cement-laden lorry was on its way from Nalgonda towards Puducherry. All the ten victims died on the spot, they said.
The victims belonging to Addanki village were on their way to attend a religious event in Tamil Nadu, a police officer said from Singarayakonda. The deceased have not been identified yet.
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali