DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Andhra men killed in Taliban attack were from Nizamabad
The three Indians killed in the attack were working for a firm contracted to offer supplies to NATO forces.
Hyderabad: A pall of gloom descended on the villages of two men from Andhra Pradesh who were killed in a Taliban suicide attack in Afghanistan on Tuesday. Sandeep Gilaji and Navin Kumar Guridi hailed from Nizamabad district in the backward Telangana region of the state.
They were among three Indians killed in the attack at a complex in Kabul's Pul-e-Charkhi area that housed a firm contracted to offer supplies to NATO forces. Seven other people were also killed in the attack. The third Indian victim, Kaushik Chakrabarty, was from West Bengal.
Sandeep hailed from Perkit village of Armoor mandal of Nizamabad district while Navin came from Vannel village of Balakonda mandal of the same district.
Sandeep was working as a waiter and Naveen as a front office manager. Their families were shocked Wednesday when they received telephone calls informing them about their killings.
The families have appealed to the state and the central governments to intervene and ensure that the bodies are brought home early.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users