DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Andhra Pradesh: Woman, minor daughter run over by train
Another daughter of the deceased woman received severe injuries in the accident, police added.
Rajahmundry: A woman and her two-year-old daughter were killed when they fell on a railway track and run over by a train at Samalkota railway station in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday, police said. Another daughter of the deceased woman received severe injuries in the accident, police added.
According to Railway Police, the woman had come to the railway station along with her daughters to catch a train. However, they suddenly fell on the railway track just when the Guntur-bound Simhadri Express was coming from Visakhapatnam. The woman and her two-year-old daughter were killed on the spot, while another daughter received head injuries and was rushed to a nearby hospital.
Police are yet to ascertain whether it was a case of suicide or the woman accidentally fell on the track due to the rush on the platform. The victims are yet to be identified, police said adding further probe was on.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users