Andhra: Stalker stabs woman doctor in Visakhapatnam
According to preliminary probe, the victim knew the accused, and he had been harassing her for the last four years.
Visakhapatnam: A 26-year-old woman doctor, residing in Delhi, was on Wednesday stabbed by a man in Gopalapatnam area in Visakhapatnam after a heated argument. The victim was admitted to the hospital and her condition was stable, police said.
The woman, who got married eight months ago, came to Visakhapatnam a week ago, and was staying with her in-laws, they said.
The accused started stalking her when she set out to visit her parents' house in Purushottapuram on Wednesday morning, and entered the autorickshaw which she had taken.
According to preliminary probe, the victim knew the accused, and he had been harassing her for the last four years. They had a heated argument, and the accused stabbed her with a knife and fled, police said. As she was yet not able to speak, police did not know the person's identity.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)