Andhra: Stalker stabs woman doctor in Visakhapatnam
According to preliminary probe, the victim knew the accused, and he had been harassing her for the last four years.
Visakhapatnam: A 26-year-old woman doctor, residing in Delhi, was on Wednesday stabbed by a man in Gopalapatnam area in Visakhapatnam after a heated argument. The victim was admitted to the hospital and her condition was stable, police said.
The woman, who got married eight months ago, came to Visakhapatnam a week ago, and was staying with her in-laws, they said.
The accused started stalking her when she set out to visit her parents' house in Purushottapuram on Wednesday morning, and entered the autorickshaw which she had taken.
According to preliminary probe, the victim knew the accused, and he had been harassing her for the last four years. They had a heated argument, and the accused stabbed her with a knife and fled, police said. As she was yet not able to speak, police did not know the person's identity.
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Jaguar F-Pace Launch in India on October 20, Price Starts at Rs 68.4 Lakh
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18