DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Andhra: Stalker stabs woman doctor in Visakhapatnam
According to preliminary probe, the victim knew the accused, and he had been harassing her for the last four years.
Visakhapatnam: A 26-year-old woman doctor, residing in Delhi, was on Wednesday stabbed by a man in Gopalapatnam area in Visakhapatnam after a heated argument. The victim was admitted to the hospital and her condition was stable, police said.
The woman, who got married eight months ago, came to Visakhapatnam a week ago, and was staying with her in-laws, they said.
The accused started stalking her when she set out to visit her parents' house in Purushottapuram on Wednesday morning, and entered the autorickshaw which she had taken.
According to preliminary probe, the victim knew the accused, and he had been harassing her for the last four years. They had a heated argument, and the accused stabbed her with a knife and fled, police said. As she was yet not able to speak, police did not know the person's identity.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes