DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Andhra: Woman commits suicide inside a police station
The woman's husband blamed one of the police constables for the incident.
Hyderabad: A 35-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide inside a police station at Tekulapalli in Khammam district of Andhra Pradesh on Wednesday, police said.
Sakhi, who had been called along with two other men for questioning in connection with an attempt-to-murder case, panicked and hanged herself by a saree inside the police station's toilet.
Her husband blamed one of the police constables for the incident. A case of abetment to suicide was lodged and probe was on, police said.
Villages staged a demonstration outside the police station, seeking action against the guilty persons.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics