Andhra: Woman commits suicide inside a police station
The woman's husband blamed one of the police constables for the incident.
Hyderabad: A 35-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide inside a police station at Tekulapalli in Khammam district of Andhra Pradesh on Wednesday, police said.
Sakhi, who had been called along with two other men for questioning in connection with an attempt-to-murder case, panicked and hanged herself by a saree inside the police station's toilet.
Her husband blamed one of the police constables for the incident. A case of abetment to suicide was lodged and probe was on, police said.
Villages staged a demonstration outside the police station, seeking action against the guilty persons.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right