Andrea Jeremiah is all set to foray in Mollywood
Andrea Jeremiah, the playback singer cum actress is all set to foray in Malayalam cinema shortly.
Andrea Jeremiah might have been a part of very few films in Tamil cinema but the actress has managed to make an impact among audience with her appearances. The playback singer cum actress is all set to foray in Malayalam cinema shortly.
Andrea will be seen in 'Annayum Rasoolum', which will be helmed by ace cameraman turned director, Rajeev Ravi. Fahad Fazil, a top notch Malayalam hero will play the protagonist.
The film has gone on floors today in Kochi and it is said that the actress is being approached by few other directors in Mollywood as well.
She will be seen in Kamal Haasan's magnum opus 'Viswaroopam' shortly.
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War