Andrea Jeremiah is all set to foray in Mollywood
Andrea Jeremiah, the playback singer cum actress is all set to foray in Malayalam cinema shortly.
Andrea Jeremiah might have been a part of very few films in Tamil cinema but the actress has managed to make an impact among audience with her appearances. The playback singer cum actress is all set to foray in Malayalam cinema shortly.
Andrea will be seen in 'Annayum Rasoolum', which will be helmed by ace cameraman turned director, Rajeev Ravi. Fahad Fazil, a top notch Malayalam hero will play the protagonist.
The film has gone on floors today in Kochi and it is said that the actress is being approached by few other directors in Mollywood as well.
She will be seen in Kamal Haasan's magnum opus 'Viswaroopam' shortly.
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time