DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Andrew Garfield named ambassador for orphans
Andrew Garfield has been appointed as an ambassador for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation.
London: The Amazing Spider Man star Andrew Garfield has been appointed as an ambassador for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO).
Garfield, 28, who plays orphaned Peter Parker in the superhero reboot, visited parent less kids in Ethiopia and Haiti with the organisation earlier this year, reported Contactmusic.
Garfield and his real-life girlfriend and co-star Emma Stone turned out to support founder Dr Jane Aronson at a charity party for the group, where he was named as a new celebrity spokesperson. "Andrew's partnership with the WWO is about that superhero within each child. Every child grows up loving superheroes and dreaming about doing great things. WWO is about children believing that they can do great things in the world," Aronson said.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande