Andrew Garfield named ambassador for orphans
Andrew Garfield has been appointed as an ambassador for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation.
London: The Amazing Spider Man star Andrew Garfield has been appointed as an ambassador for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO).
Garfield, 28, who plays orphaned Peter Parker in the superhero reboot, visited parent less kids in Ethiopia and Haiti with the organisation earlier this year, reported Contactmusic.
Garfield and his real-life girlfriend and co-star Emma Stone turned out to support founder Dr Jane Aronson at a charity party for the group, where he was named as a new celebrity spokesperson. "Andrew's partnership with the WWO is about that superhero within each child. Every child grows up loving superheroes and dreaming about doing great things. WWO is about children believing that they can do great things in the world," Aronson said.
Recommended For You
- Vinod Khanna Talks About Politics, Love In This Classic Interview
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It