Andrew Garfield named ambassador for orphans
Andrew Garfield has been appointed as an ambassador for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation.
London: The Amazing Spider Man star Andrew Garfield has been appointed as an ambassador for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO).
Garfield, 28, who plays orphaned Peter Parker in the superhero reboot, visited parent less kids in Ethiopia and Haiti with the organisation earlier this year, reported Contactmusic.
Garfield and his real-life girlfriend and co-star Emma Stone turned out to support founder Dr Jane Aronson at a charity party for the group, where he was named as a new celebrity spokesperson. "Andrew's partnership with the WWO is about that superhero within each child. Every child grows up loving superheroes and dreaming about doing great things. WWO is about children believing that they can do great things in the world," Aronson said.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- ArchrivalsIndia, Pakistan in Same Pool of Hockey World League Semi-final 2017
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet