DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic to play exhibition match at MSG
Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic are bringing their burgeoning rivalry to Madison Square Garden.
New York: Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic are bringing their burgeoning rivalry to Madison Square Garden. The men who faced each other in three of the past four Grand Slam finals will play a best-of-three-sets exhibition match on March 3 at the arena used by the NBA's Knicks and NHL's Rangers.
Murray is about to try to defend his title at the U.S. Open, where he beat Djokovic in the 2012 final. The top-ranked Djokovic defeated Murray in the Australian Open final in January, and Murray won their Wimbledon title match last month.
The seventh BNP Paribas Showdown also will include a brothers vs. brothers match: John and Patrick McEnroe against Bob and Mike Bryan, twins with a record 15 Grand Slam doubles titles. Tickets go on sale Nov. 4.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO