DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Andy Murray strolls into Australian Open semis
The Olympic champion made little work of unseeded Jeremy Chardy with a 6-4, 6-1, 6-2 stroll into last four.
Melbourne: US Open champion Andy Murray has reached the Australian Open semi-finals after a 6-4, 6-1, 6-2 win over unseeded Jeremy Chardy of France.
The 25-year-old Murray had his service broken for only the second time while serving for the match. But he broke back in the next game to clinch a quarter-final victory.
Murray, who ended a 76-year winless streak by British men in majors by winning the US Open last year, will play either Roger Federer or Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the semi-final on Friday.
Defending champion Novak Djokovic plays No. 4-seeded David Ferrer in the other semi-final.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment