DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Andy Murray strolls into Australian Open semis
The Olympic champion made little work of unseeded Jeremy Chardy with a 6-4, 6-1, 6-2 stroll into last four.
Melbourne: US Open champion Andy Murray has reached the Australian Open semi-finals after a 6-4, 6-1, 6-2 win over unseeded Jeremy Chardy of France.
The 25-year-old Murray had his service broken for only the second time while serving for the match. But he broke back in the next game to clinch a quarter-final victory.
Murray, who ended a 76-year winless streak by British men in majors by winning the US Open last year, will play either Roger Federer or Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the semi-final on Friday.
Defending champion Novak Djokovic plays No. 4-seeded David Ferrer in the other semi-final.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London