Angelina Jolie wants a civilised wedding
Jolie has given instructions for actors Jonah Hill, Quentin Tarantino and Philip Seymour Hoffman to be left off the list of invitations.
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie reportedly wants a civilised wedding. So, she is said to have struck the names of her beau Brad Pitt's heavy-drinking friends off their wedding ceremony list.
Jolie has given instructions for actors Jonah Hill, Quentin Tarantino and Philip Seymour Hoffman to be left off the list of invitations and has also warned Pitt that his best friend, actor George Clooney, will have to control his wine intake at the ceremony, reports the sun.co.uk.
"Angelina wants the whole affair to be very civilised and is concerned about the habits of some of Brad's more raucous friends," said a source.
"She thinks that if Jonah and Quentin come, they'll hit the bar early on and cause a commotion," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology