DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Angelina Jolie wants a civilised wedding
Jolie has given instructions for actors Jonah Hill, Quentin Tarantino and Philip Seymour Hoffman to be left off the list of invitations.
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie reportedly wants a civilised wedding. So, she is said to have struck the names of her beau Brad Pitt's heavy-drinking friends off their wedding ceremony list.
Jolie has given instructions for actors Jonah Hill, Quentin Tarantino and Philip Seymour Hoffman to be left off the list of invitations and has also warned Pitt that his best friend, actor George Clooney, will have to control his wine intake at the ceremony, reports the sun.co.uk.
"Angelina wants the whole affair to be very civilised and is concerned about the habits of some of Brad's more raucous friends," said a source.
"She thinks that if Jonah and Quentin come, they'll hit the bar early on and cause a commotion," the source added.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets