Anger Management: Charlie Sheen enjoys new inning
Sheen was sacked from the TV show 'Two And A Half Men' last year for his erratic behaviour and drug abuse.
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen says he is in a much better place with his new series 'Anger Management'. "This whole thing is like a return to innocence for me. I feel younger. I feel like I am finally involved with something that is nourishing and not debilitating, not draining," contactmusic.com quoted Sheen as saying.
Sheen was sacked from the 'Two And A Half Men' TV show last year for his erratic behaviour and drug abuse, 'Anger Management' marks the 46-year-old's new beginning.
"I have turned it around where I did not get fired, I got traded. I have learned to stick with what you know and don't take your dirty laundry public. Out of respect, keep that s**t under wraps," he said.
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
- Film Industry Divided? No Way, Says Salim Khan
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi