DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anil Kapoor, Abhay Deol to play the lead roles in 'Shutter' remake?
Directed by Joy Mathew, critically acclaimed 'Shutter' is a take on the plight of Indian workers in the Gulf.
Chennai: Southern director Alphonse Putharen is set to remake Malayalam thriller 'Shutter' in Hindi with a probable cast of Anil Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Abhay Deol and Tusshar Kapoor. He says he is awaiting confirmation from the actors.
"I have already approached Anilji, Anushka, Abhay and Tusshar for the four lead roles in the film. I still haven't heard from them. I should finalise the cast in about a month's time," Alphonse told IANS.
Alphonse, who is basking in the success of his last Tamil-Malayalam directorial venture 'Neram', says he will retain the same technical team for the Hindi project.
Directed by Joy Mathew, critically acclaimed 'Shutter' is a satirical take on the plight of Indian workers in the Gulf.
The untitled Hindi remake is currently in its pre-production phase.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: Top 3 Champions Trophy Encounters
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong