DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anil Kapoor bags another Hollywood project
This time, he will be sharing screen space with Clive Owen in 'Cities'
Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor has bagged another Hollywood project - he is set to share screen space with Clive Owen in Roger Donaldson's thriller Cities.
Anil will be seen playing a cop in the film about greed and ambition that takes place on a global scale in three colliding story lines, according to reports. The first story involves a New York-based hedge fund manager (Owen), who has everything he wants - money, sex and power - but he wants more.
The second story is about a London-based young couple who just want to buy their first home, something that seems impossibly out of reach.
And the third story will see the Mumbai cop's (Anil) fight against corruption between property speculators and his colleagues.
The project will be launched at the upcoming Cannes Film Market and will go on floors in October. It will be shot in New York, London and Mumbai.
Anil rose to international fame with Slumdog Millionaire and has also been a part of US TV series 24. He will also be seen in the fourth instalment of Mission : Impossible franchise Mission : Impossible-Ghost Protocol.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond