DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anil Kapoor recommended Jackie Shroff for 'Mahabharat'
Anil Kapoor had recommended his co-star of many films Jackie Shroff for Duryodhana's character in 'Mahabharat'.
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Anil Kapoor, who has given the voiceover for Karna's character in the 3D mythological movie 'Mahabharat', had recommended his co-star of many films Jackie Shroff for Duryodhana's character.
A veritable lineup of Bollywood biggies will be heard in the film as voices of different characters when it comes out next month.
Anil was given an option to either give voiceover for Arjun or Karna, and he opted for Karna and also told the makers to rope in Jackie to give the voiceover for Duryodhana.
"Anil and I were discussing the friendship that Duryodhana has with Karna in 'Mahabharat'. In the midst of our conversation, Anil suggested that Jackie should play his friend Duryodhana in the film," producer Jayanti Lal Gada said in a statement.
In 'Mahabharat', megastar Amitabh Bachchan has lent voice for Bheeshma, Vidya Balan for Draupadi, Sunny Deol for Bheem, Ajay Devgn for Arjun and Manoj Bajpayee for Yudishtir.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment