Anirudh, Arjun Coomaraswamy team up for 'Vanakkam Chennai'
Tamil comedy 'Vanakkam Chennai' will be directed by Kiruthiga Udhayanidhi. It will feature Shiva, Priya Anand, Santhanam in pivotal roles.
Chennai: Tamil composer Anirudh Ravichander, composer of 'Kolaveri di', has roped in London-based R&B singer Arjun Coomaraswamy, to perform a song in upcoming romantic-comedy 'Vanakkam Chennai'.
Known by his stage name Arjun, he became popular after composing the R&B cover version of the song 'Why this Kolaveri Di'.
"Vanakkam Chennai, my next, will have a song featuring the highly talented Arjun. He's the person behind the UK R&B version of 'Kolaveri'," Anirudh posted on his Twitter page.
Arjun is popular for his singles such as 'Remember Tonight' and 'Run Away'. His other remixes include 'Zara zara' and R&B version of 'Chamak challo'.
Directed by debutante Kiruthiga Udhayanidhi, 'Vanakkam Chennai' features Shiva, Priya Anand, Santhanam, Urvashi and Rahul Ravindran in important roles.
The film, which is nearing completion, is produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Why Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Handed Him the Oscar
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone