DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anna Hazare's message from inside Tihar Jail
Kiran Bedi posted videos of Anna Hazare on YouTube from inside the Tihar Jail.
New Delhi: Anna Hazare sent a video message from inside Tihar jail on Thursday saying that he and his supporters only want two things from the government - to protect the people's money and to make good laws.
"We only want two things from the government. They should protect our money and make good laws," said Anna.
He said that even after 64 years there are still no laws in place to protect the interest of the people.
Anna also added that the government had cheated him by not sending the civil society's version of the Lokpal Bill to Parliament.
"The government has cheated us, they didn't send our version of the bill. Until the time the Jan Lokpal Bill does not comes into force, I will continue with my protest," he said.
The video was posted by Kiran Bedi on Twitter.
<iframe width="100%" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zi2ll1flXp8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="100%" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TQyGZ3Q-2Wc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions