DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anna Hazare taken to Sancheti hospital in Pune
With Anna's health deteriorating, Team Anna's core committee meeting has also been postponed.
New Delhi: Anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare has been taken to Sancheti hospital in Pune on Saturday night, as he is suffering from severe chest congestion. Hazare's health has worsened since he ended his fast on December 28.
Owing to Hazare's ill health, the core committee meeting of Team Anna slated to be held at Ralegan Siddhi January 2-3 was postponed earlier on Saturday.
The new dates of the meeting will be announced later.
Team Anna was to meet at Hazare's village to discuss future strategies on Jan Lokpal and campaigning in the five poll-bound states.
Hazare on Wednesday called off his three-day fast for a 'strong Lokpal' on the second day due to poor health. He returned to his village the next day.
Hazare's personal physician Doctor Daulat Pote had said on Thursday that the Gandhian was still suffering from weakness owing to a viral infection and had been advised complete rest for at least four days.
With Additional Inputs From Agencies
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings