Anna in fashion at Fashion week
Gandhi caps depicting 'I Am Anna Hazare' were the hottest garments this fashion week.
Mumbai: No prizes for guessing what is the trendiest piece of garment at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week: Gandhi caps depicting 'I Am Anna Hazare'.
The third day of the Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive collection saw several guests and models supporting anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare in his fight against corruption.
"I am supporting Anna Hazare and thought of distributing Gandhi caps at Lakme Fashion Week. With this, everyone across the world would come to know about the issue he is fighting for and hence more support would pour in," Viren Shah, president of the Federation of Retail Traders Welfare Association, told PTI.
Guests at the Lakme Fashion Week were seen wearing Gandhi caps, while models were seen holding them in their hands during Debarun, Shymal and Bhumika's show today evening.
While designer duo Parvesh-Jai have also been supporting Hazare by wearing a black ribbon and a batch that says 'I Am Anna'.
"I have been wearing a black ribbon and the batch from last two days. I find it absurd that why Anna was arrested... as what he is doing is for the betterment of the country," Parvesh said.
"I am supporting Anna. I hope people will become aware about the issue and support him," Jai said.
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top 5 Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- 'Upbeat West Indies Test side not impacted by bad results'
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul