Anne Hathaway misses her Catwoman role
Anne Hathaway says she gets emotional whenever she talks about her role in 'The Dark Knight Rises'.
London: Anne Hathaway says she gets emotional whenever she talks about her role in 'The Dark Knight Rises' and would love to play the role again. The 30-year-old plays the role of Selina Kyle, the Catwoman in the movie, reported Daily Star.
"I would love a spin-off. Actually, it's so embarrassing, I was at a press thing the other night for a screening of 'The Dark Knight Rises', and the moderator asked me, 'So what was it like to say goodbye to the character?' And I burst into tears, because I miss her.
"I'm crying again - I need to stop talking about this, it just makes me cry. I miss her. I love Selina so much and I love her presence in my life and getting to tap into. I'm crying again! Getting to tap into that level of confidence,"
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Complete List Of Winners
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game