Anne Hathaway misses her Catwoman role
Anne Hathaway says she gets emotional whenever she talks about her role in 'The Dark Knight Rises'.
London: Anne Hathaway says she gets emotional whenever she talks about her role in 'The Dark Knight Rises' and would love to play the role again. The 30-year-old plays the role of Selina Kyle, the Catwoman in the movie, reported Daily Star.
"I would love a spin-off. Actually, it's so embarrassing, I was at a press thing the other night for a screening of 'The Dark Knight Rises', and the moderator asked me, 'So what was it like to say goodbye to the character?' And I burst into tears, because I miss her.
"I'm crying again - I need to stop talking about this, it just makes me cry. I miss her. I love Selina so much and I love her presence in my life and getting to tap into. I'm crying again! Getting to tap into that level of confidence,"
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Clinton Policy on Syria Would Lead to World War Three: Donald Trump