Anne Hathaway misses her Catwoman role
Anne Hathaway says she gets emotional whenever she talks about her role in 'The Dark Knight Rises'.
London: Anne Hathaway says she gets emotional whenever she talks about her role in 'The Dark Knight Rises' and would love to play the role again. The 30-year-old plays the role of Selina Kyle, the Catwoman in the movie, reported Daily Star.
"I would love a spin-off. Actually, it's so embarrassing, I was at a press thing the other night for a screening of 'The Dark Knight Rises', and the moderator asked me, 'So what was it like to say goodbye to the character?' And I burst into tears, because I miss her.
"I'm crying again - I need to stop talking about this, it just makes me cry. I miss her. I love Selina so much and I love her presence in my life and getting to tap into. I'm crying again! Getting to tap into that level of confidence,"
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign