Anne Hathaway misses her Catwoman role
Anne Hathaway says she gets emotional whenever she talks about her role in 'The Dark Knight Rises'.
London: Anne Hathaway says she gets emotional whenever she talks about her role in 'The Dark Knight Rises' and would love to play the role again. The 30-year-old plays the role of Selina Kyle, the Catwoman in the movie, reported Daily Star.
"I would love a spin-off. Actually, it's so embarrassing, I was at a press thing the other night for a screening of 'The Dark Knight Rises', and the moderator asked me, 'So what was it like to say goodbye to the character?' And I burst into tears, because I miss her.
"I'm crying again - I need to stop talking about this, it just makes me cry. I miss her. I love Selina so much and I love her presence in my life and getting to tap into. I'm crying again! Getting to tap into that level of confidence,"
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology