DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Anne Hathaway misses her Catwoman role
Anne Hathaway says she gets emotional whenever she talks about her role in 'The Dark Knight Rises'.
London: Anne Hathaway says she gets emotional whenever she talks about her role in 'The Dark Knight Rises' and would love to play the role again. The 30-year-old plays the role of Selina Kyle, the Catwoman in the movie, reported Daily Star.
"I would love a spin-off. Actually, it's so embarrassing, I was at a press thing the other night for a screening of 'The Dark Knight Rises', and the moderator asked me, 'So what was it like to say goodbye to the character?' And I burst into tears, because I miss her.
"I'm crying again - I need to stop talking about this, it just makes me cry. I miss her. I love Selina so much and I love her presence in my life and getting to tap into. I'm crying again! Getting to tap into that level of confidence,"
Recommended For You
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise